Sunday, April 25, 2010

My week in words...

Life in Lima has become somewhat .. mundane. So, I have decided that must be changed! I'm in Peru and in one of the largest cities in the Americas! It should be anything but boring!

Quick summery of my last boring week, lol.

Monday - wake up, go to school, go to CAS, come home, watch TV, use the computer, sleep
Tuesday - wake up, go to school, come home, watch TV, use the computer, sleep
Wednesday - wake up, go to school, go to "special" meetings, come home, join the gym, use it, sleep
Thursday - wake up, go to school, come home, watch TV, go to the gym, use the computer, sleep
Friday - wake up, go to school, go to the gym, get a headache, go to sleep
Saturday - wake up, clean a little, go to the gym, watch TV, go to the movies, watch a movie at home, go to sleep

Now, I had a chance to go to my friend Kate's house on Friday, but my head hurt, so I didn't go. And Saturday night we were going to go to Aura, but we were tired so we didn't go.

Which brings us to today. I woke up and currently I am watching TV and using the computer. The gym is closed today! Maybe I'll go for a walk.

Paolo and I have decided to re-instate CULTURAL SUNDAYS! Yay! Next weekend we are hopefully going to Aura on Friday, and we are having a little party at our apt. on Saturday. The following weekend we are off to Cuzco! WOOOOO!

Fun, exciting foreign country life... Here we come!!

2 comments:

  1. yeeeey Cuzcoo! That's a must for any visitor here in Peru ;) I've only been there once though T__T You'll loove Machu Picchu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been there 3 times already, so nothing new - but i'm excited to go with my bf and my friends! :)

    ReplyDelete