Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Concerts Galore!!!

So, back in Feb... I went to the BSB concert here in Lima. In less than a week, I´ll be going to see Andrea Bocelli. I am strongly considering getting tickets to go to see Oasis on the 30th. Last night, I saw the Gloria Estefan concert. Let me tell you, it is flipping sweet living in Lima! Since I´ve been here, the following groups have been or are going to be here too ...

1. BACKSTREET BOYS
2. Kiss (eh)
3. the B-52s
4. Gloria Estefan
5. Oasis
6. Andrea Bocelli
7. the Jonas Brothers
8. Cypress Hill, 50 Cent, and Daddy Yankee (jajaja GHETTOOOO)
9. and who can forget Iron Maiden. All the ppl were dressed up in black and hanging out outside the stadium for forever... it was hot! (and by hot I mean H-O-T as in temp...not as in H-O-T-T) .... or do I??? ;) ;) ;) nothing like a bunch of want-a-be goth peruvians!


I´m sure I´m missing some too. Supposedly Brittany Spears, Madonna, Bon Jovi, Metalica, and U2 are all coming this year yet. Rumor has it that Paul McCartney is coming, but that turned out to be a lie, so I guess we will see!

Anyhow, there are concerts here ALL the time and they are almost always super last minute. Ticket prices are not all that cheap...they are comparable to the states.

Woo conciertossssssss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment