A lot of things have been going on in my life! Well, kind of.
Last weekend, we had a long weekend due to Santa Rosa day. Paolo and I moved cultural Sundays to cultural Monday just for that day. We went to downtown Lima to go to the Santa Rosa house. Santa Rosa is the patron saint of Lima. People go to her house every year to put letters in her well. Supposedly these letters contain wishes or thank yous for getting a wish. Paolo and I wrote our letters and went to put them in the well. The line was nuts. We waited for over 2 hours. When we left, the line was WAY longer. Paolo told me that by evening, when the house is about to close, people flip out because they are waiting in line, but can't go in. Maybe they should go earlier. Just saying.
Anyhow, the house looked nice, the church was pretty, and I would like to go back on a less crowded day to go on a tour of the house. Pictures are on my fb.
I had an interesting dream last night that Fergie and I were hanging out. It was odd. And after hanging out, she didn't want to give me her phone number until after her conciert. That's all I remember.
Today is my mom's birthday. Happy Birthday, mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment