I've also been seeing lots of pretty fall pictures on my friends' facebooks.. and I MISS SEASONS! I love fall... and I haven't seen fall in 2 years now. I'll just appreciate it that much more when I come home, right? ;) I also miss chaperoning football games and the homecoming dance... seeing or participating in the homecoming parade... colorguard... all the fun stuff fall brings!
On a brighter side, P and I have been training for the We Run Nike 10K that is coming up on Oct. 23. We decided to do it for P's birthday. We have only been training for about a month, but we have improved a lot! I can now run 7k!! This weekend, we are attempting 8k. Eek!
On an even brighter side... JOHANNA IS COMING TOMORROW!!!!!! I cannot wait. I've been waiting for this day to arrive since I left WI in August! And it's finally almost here. Even though I've been moody lately, Jo's visit has given me something to look forward to! We will explore Lima AND go to Cajamarca. It's going to be great!
Another plus? I met a few new friends - British Katie and Aussie Katrina are two of them. They are great fun. Unfortunately, British Katie is only here until December. Buu. At least Aussie Katrina will stay! British Katie, P, and I are going to the Smashing Pumpkins concert in Nov. That should be fun. AND! P and I are going to see BLACK EYED PEAS!!!!!!! on Nov. 13. Happy birthday to ME! :-D
Well, I have to go sub for a class. I will try to get back on the blogging bandwagon. Until then, ciao sassy pantalonies!
Oh Katie, you'll just have to move home then... problem solved :) You'll get lots of pictures of baby girl and when you do move back, you can teach her Spanish - she'll be the smartest little bilingual girl in preschool! And while we're happy to be having our own, don't forget we expect you to have a little one in the next few years... I want to be an aunt too :)
ReplyDelete