Today, at 2:55 (3:55 my time!) you were born. I would have LOVED to have been there, however, I live in Peru, so that was not exactly possible. My mom (your grandma) and my brother (your daddy) kept me posted all day on how your birth was progressing and how Natasha (your mommy!) was doing. I could barely concentrate on anything!
I got the email from my mom saying that you were born about 10 minutes after you arrived... and I called my little baby bro. I could hear your tiny cries in the background, and my eyes just filled up with tears. David sounded so happy and excited... and I could barely say anything! I love you already, sobrinita, even though I haven't met you yet! I am already starting the countdown til May when I come home to see you!!!!
Welcome to the world, Sophia! I hope you're prepared for the amazing journey you have just started... and I will be there for you every step of the way!
I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL!!!!!!! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment