Our new place is huge... about 140 square meters (around 1500 square feet). It has 3 bedrooms, a dining room, a living room, a kitchen, a laundry room, two full bathrooms (one with a tub and a bidet, jajajajajajaja), and a maid's room. The whole place is carpeted, which is nice... I prefer vacuuming to sweeping! The dining room area is all windows - looking out onto Parque Kennedy. There's an elevator - woo! It is really old though. We are going to try to make the kitchen okay... right now, it's rather ghetto.
It's within walking distance to EVERYTHING besides work. It's kinda far from work, but oh well. I think the benefits outweigh the con of not being close to work. It's within walking distance of restaurants, parks, bars, clubs, movie theaters, theaters, stores, malls, friends... anddddddddd THE OCEAN! The ocean is about 3 blocks away :) I can walk and see the ocean EVERYDAY if I want! How cool is that????
Location, location, location. That's what it's all about! So... T-3 weeks til Moving Day!!
How awesome to be living so close to everything, especially the ocean!!! Can't wait to see pictures :)
ReplyDeleteget your bootay over for a visit! the new apt is in the PERFECT location for visitors!!!!!! :-D
ReplyDeletePlusssss.... I would love to see you guys... I miss you :( buu!