Thursday, March 18, 2010

A few more additions

So, my school has cats. Yes, cats. Tiny kittens to be exact. They are so tiny and cute - I just love them. I want one! I asked one of the "green men" aka gardeners... if I could have one. They told me that I would have to talk to Mr. jfdkfjaklfj (Idk what his last name was)... and I said, who is that? and they said "the man in charge of the cats." LOLLLLL!!!! Yes, my school has someone in charge of the cats!!! that was a good laugh. Anyhow.... they are cute little friends and I want one. Dan, the other secondary American teacher, Joel, a British teacher, and I are planning on creating a cat smuggling cartel... we'll see how that goes.

Next, last week, I was crazy sick for about 3 days. Basically, I couldn't keep anything in my system. I lost about 6lbs during those days. Sweet...but sucky at the same time. The dr. came... told me I had an upset stomach (WHAT?!?!?!? I did?!?!?!), and put me on antibiotics (what?!?! antibiotics??!?! In peru?!?!? NEVER!! ;) ) Anyhow, I got better, thank goodness, and I am now back to normal. The cool thing? The doctors come to your house and give you the medicine right away so that you don't need to go to the pharmacy or leave the house, period. Woo!

Oh! Paolo, Christine (Canadian), and I went out for lunch about two weeks ago... (right before I got sick, actually) and I tried sushi for the first time! It was actually pretty tasty. I really like the rice and the sweet sauce. My little sushis had shrimp inside... and yes, it was cooked.

Okay, that's it for now. I am going to try to be a better blogger, but we all know how that goes jaja. Come visit me in Peru!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment